What stops you from running?
YEM Foundation Director Empress Namagembe leads the way to enjoy running even during the Pandemic.
BE A HERO AND TURN YOUR KILOMETERS INTO CASH.
YEM Foundation has launched YEM RUN for YEM donations to charities, churches, mosque, schools or individuals in need.
By hosting YEM RUN, YEM Foundation will donate 1YEM for every kilometer you cover as an individual or collectively as a group. This is an opportunity for you if you ever wanted to support those less fortunate or any worthy cause close to your heart.
When you are ready to start your event to raise awareness or funds, here are a few suggestions;
Athletic:- Organize a walk, run, bike ride, dance or any other physical excises with friends, colleagues and family members.
SOCIAL- Why not bring friends, colleagues, congregations or family members together to raise awareness or raise funds for your chosen cause, while enjoying each other’s company.
ONLINE- So you have a strong social following, you might want to set up an online event in honor of a birthday, holiday and other special occasion instead of gifts.
FACE TO FACE. – If possible to meet up with other participants, it’s required to follow bio security measures at all times.
Our Global YEM RUN is an opportunity for you to join people on virtual events to raise awareness and funds to support your chosen charity, mosque, church, school or individual.
Turn every meter, kilometers, or miles covered is converted to YEM donations for your cause globally. Why not have fun with friends, get fitter, feel fabulous and make an impact to those in need.
Our aim is to run a YEM campaign Globally in 24 hrs by all our members virtually from wherever you are;
1. Choose your charity, church, mosque, school or individual.
2. Choose your activity- run, walk, bike race, dance or other activities.
3. Decide the distance you wish to cover within your ability of course.
4. Tell us a little bit about your charity and why you are Fundraising.
5. Look the part. – get your YEM RUN T-shirt.
6. Track it. – there so many free apps you can use, find one on App Store.
7. Get Businesses and individuals to donate towards your run, an opportunity to share YEM benefits.
8. Talk about it on your social platforms using hashtags #YEMRun.
9. Tell us about it – share a picture or video of your activities plus the distance covered on our social platforms to claim your YEM donations.
10. 1km = 1YEM Good Luck